Monday 2 November 2015

T4W4

Rugby History

Yesterday On the first of NOVEMBER 2015 the All Blacks made rugby history as they won the world cup back to back 2011-2015
There were Australian fans and New Zealand But you know there are always more New Zealand fans then Australia.

Yesterday I woke up to watch the ruby world cup final 2015. I somehow passed through the alarm and got to my dad and mums room and woke them up. After that told them to put the alarm of so we could watch the match in 15 minuets time I some.

When we were in the hall and started to put the T.V on my sister made our toast while I was so careful and  made our bacon and egg on the stove as I was taught when I was 7 and a half years old.Dad was finding his New Zealand flag in the garage. As we came to the end mum woke up and cheered for the All Blacks while my sister made her coffee and toast. With 30 seconds left Beauden Barrett got the ball from the other Australian player and scored another try  and won the world cup with 27-32



PS. boo the Aussies  




No comments: