Wednesday 11 November 2015

Guy Fawkes Celebration Fire Works T4 W5







Last weekend was guy fox weekend. I live on the top of the hill and Howick club is right in front of our house so we got the full view of the fire works.

We had a party for for the celebration because my birthday was that week so it made scene to a have a party for me as well. Diwalli  is coming up to so that was included in the party.

The first small fire work was launched at 8:30 and it started from there. It started of small and then got bigger and bigger by the minute.

We only had snacks and no dinner because the fire works ended at 9:00 and I don't have dinner till 10: so all was okay.  We had chicken wings and a few crackers when the guest first came in. When the fire works started we had a drink and they sang happy birthday to me.

When the fire works finished we sat down and ate chocolate moose. I had a great time but the only thing I didn't like was I got locked in my garage by my dad on accident, but that was the only thing.

No comments: