Tuesday 24 November 2015

Reflection Of The Year


  • This year I learned how to
  • An important decision I made this year is
  • One goal I accomplished this year is
  • This year I tried to be a better person by
  • My favourite memory from this year was when
  • The funniest thing that happened this year was



This year I learned how to use decimals and add them.I feel that I could start adding them now.

An important part decision that I made this year is to skip slopping and go strait to linking in hand- writing but it was useful now I am really good at linking.

One goal that I have accomplished this year is learnt much more that I have last year.

This year I tried to be a better person by staying on task more and getting all my tasks finished.

My favourite memory from this year is learning how to ride a bike.

The funniest thing that happened this year was I accidentally through my hat on my friends head without looking and started laughing hard.

No comments: